Well made, very comfortable.
Relax in our classic Adirondack rocking chair.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed oak wine barrels once used by Napa California vintners.
- Each rocker takes on a unique look from the toasting of the barrel and the aging of the wine.
- Each piece of the barrel / chair has had it's edges round ( 3/8" radius) before assembly - No sharp edges !!
- Oiled and sealed with four coats of durable marine varnish to ensure years of beauty.
- If you would like to choose your own Adirondack rocker(s), please visit our warehouse located in Pacheco, California.
- If ordering through our website, please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Order 2 or more rocking chairs and get $50 off a pair !!
I am very happy with the rocking chairs. They arrived in well protected shipping boxes and instructions for assembly were adequate. Rocking chairs are beautiful!
The chairs are beautiful. They shipped well and took a bit to put together, but nothing impossible. The finish was a bit sticky at first but that soon dried out and the chairs are perfect.
Very nice - took 3 hours to assemble - better instructions would have been helpful - very comfortable seat!
This rocker is very well-made. The instructions could have been a little better, for example it came with two support bars that was not mentioned in the assembly instructions. The pre-drilled holesAt the rear of the rocker did not seem to lineup until I applied a lot of pressure and then put the screws in. Other than that this rocker is made to be something you can pass on to the next generation.
I purchased the Winebarrel Rocker. Assembly is simple enough with 1 exception, the pre-drilled holes for rear of the rocker boards required me to install the brackets first (not mentioned in the assembly instructions) then muscling the ends together and holding in place while my wife put the screws in. Just heads up because it appeared the pre-drilled holes did not line up until I did that. Other than that I'm satisfied with my new rocker should last my lifetime.
I got my wife the rocker for Christmas, along with the lazy Susan. Both were exactly as hoped. The quality and structure of each piece was exceptional and the chair is very comfortable. If I have to be honest, the only negative criticism I would have is that the assembly instructions were a little vague and other than the word "top" being marked on the legs of the chair, none of the pieces were tagged, so it took a little longer to put together because you had to sort out lefts from right based on the position of the pre-drilled holes to make sure they lined up with the parts they were being attached to. That said, all holes were laid out perfectly so it wasn't anything I couldn't figure out. Overall a very satisfying experience and my wife loves both pieces.
After having bought 4 Adirondack chairs, we decided to buy 2 rockers, too. We love the red wine stain on them, and they're finished beautifully. Only thing we miss is the wine glass slot in the arm, but that wouldn't be practical unless you don't mind sloshing your wine as you rock.